- Standard / Permanent
As the leading European Union bank, and one of the world’s largest financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence in the region since 1860, BNP Paribas offers a wide range of financial services for corporate, institutional and private investors spanning corporate and institutional banking, wealth management, asset management and insurance.
We passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, including diversity of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion applicants who may be living with a disability. We have a number of internal employee networks in place to empower our staff to act and challenge the status quo.
• BNP Paribas PRIDE is highly active in favour of the LGBTQIA+ community
• BNP Paribas MixCity which fosters better representation of women at all levels of the organization
• Ability, the mutual aid network for employees with a disability or a disabling or chronic illness
• BNP Paribas CulturAll which celebrates diverse backgrounds
BNP is committed to financing a carbon-neutral economy by 2050. The Group is a founding member of the Net-Zero Banking Alliance and has set up its own Low Carbon Transition Group to support its clients through their energy transitions.
BNPP has won Top employer Europe award in a 10th consecutive year
Within the RISK Function, the RISK MFI (Markets & Financial Institutions) is responsible for ensuring second line of defence for credit exposures to financial institutions and sovereign entities.
- Act as expert and credit delegation holder within the scope of a defined portfolio of counterparties.
- Work with the FIC Credit Analysis Teams to support the quality of credit recommendations with respect to Ratings and GRR, credit limits, and contractual credit terms
- Attend due diligence meetings with RM Pilot and the credit analysts on counterparties when required.
- Manage jointly with the RM Pilot the portfolio of existing transactions of the clients under responsibility and provide the necessary feedback on specific credit or portfolio evolutions.
- Support the diffusion of risk awareness, disseminate the risk and rating policies of the Bank into the Coverage. Guarantee the application of Bank’s procedures and policies and the consistency of Bank’s ratings.
- Contribute to solutions to develop the Financial Institutions franchise, including participation to the validation process for new products or activities.
- Share risk expertise, knowledge, best practices through relevant risk forums and regular interactions with stakeholders. Communicate and explain market intelligence, external and internal analysis, conclusions and decisions taken by RISK and other forums in which they participate. Contribute to the definition and the promulgation of Bank’s ratings and credit policies in liaison with other RISK and business teams.
- Contribute to the definition of the Bank’s ratings and credit policies in liaison with other RISK Functions and business teams.
- Contribute to the development and update of policies, reports and risk tools
- Contribute to Credit Process optimization and fluidity, forums, projects (transformation, regulations, IT, etc.) with RISK streams and other departments
Permanent Control Aspects
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
- Ensure audit recommendations are implemented within the specific timeline.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Strong and proven analytical skills
- Adaptability and proactivity, multitasking
- Proficiency in both written as well as spoken English and Japanese
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Solid knowledge and understanding of banking and financial markets
- Understanding of Corporate Banking and Capital Markets products
- Self-driven and organized
Offers you may be interested in