Domestic JPY Rates Sales
- Standard / Permanent
- SALES DEVELOPMENT
- Sales of Global Macro but primarily JPY rates products to domestic Institutional accounts.
- General product knowledge for FI products
- Understanding of usage of Excel, Bloomberg and Marketwire.
- Successful candidate will be proactive, diligent, hardworking, detail oriented and a strong communicator.
- Role is to cover domestic institutional accounts, promote trade ideas, transact on customer inquiry, produce trade ideas and provide market color/commentary as part of 5 sales person team.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Minimum of 10+ years or related experience in sales of Fixed income products.
- Language: Japanese fluency required with English language ability preferred to communicate with internal colleagues.
- Culture: Domestic Japanese cultural understanding is needed.
About BNP PARIBAS
As the leading European Union bank, and one of the world’s largest financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence in the region since 1860, BNP Paribas offers a wide range of financial services for corporate, institutional and private investors spanning corporate and institutional banking, wealth management, asset management and insurance.
We passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, including diversity of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion applicants who may be living with a disability. We have a number of internal employee networks in place to empower our staff to act and challenge the status quo.
• BNP Paribas PRIDE is highly active in favour of the LGBTQIA+ community
• BNP Paribas MixCity which fosters better representation of women at all levels of the organization
• Ability, the mutual aid network for employees with a disability or a disabling or chronic illness
• BNP Paribas CulturAll which celebrates diverse backgrounds
BNP is committed to financing a carbon-neutral economy by 2050. The Group is a founding member of the Net-Zero Banking Alliance and has set up its own Low Carbon Transition Group to support its clients through their energy transitions.
BNPP has won Top employer Europe award in a 10th consecutive year