FIC – Senior FIC Relationship Manager
- Standard / Permanent
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
FIC Relationship Manager covers senior management and key decision makers of the targeted financial institutions (banks, insurers, securities firms, asset managers), and navigate BNPP Business Lines locally and globally wherever possible in order to grow our revenue from those financial institutions.
FIC is designed to cover the multi-product clients holistically (only FIC team has access to group-level client revenue data) and act as a lead coordinator when BNPP Group Management communicate with top management of the clients in various occasion.
FIC RM also supports Business Lines in account opening and periodic KYC. FIC RM’s support is mandatory in the approval process of credit lines allocated to respective clients.
- Drive global client strategy across products and geographies
- Drive business development and multi-product initiatives across Global Markets, Securities Services and other businesses
- Develop and manage C-suite relationships and be recognized as strategic client advisors
- Identify synergies and cross-selling opportunities across the bank, insurance, official institution and investor sectors
- Act as Senior Business Officer (SBO) for all clients under FIC coverage, ensuring timely compliance with KYC obligations
- Cultivate a ‘one-bank’ approach to promote the full scope of BNPP’s capabilities
- Oversee allocation of scarce resources, such as senior BNPP management time, access to balance sheet and lines of credit
- Promote operational efficiency, for example, assisting with on-boarding and regulatory compliance
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Decent experience in client relationship building
- Good understanding of financial products (FICC, EQD) and/or primary business (M&A, DCM)
- Good experience and skills in team working
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- JSDA qualification (1st grade)