HR Solutions Officer
- Standard / Permanent
- HUMAN RESOURCES
As the leading European Union bank, and one of the world’s largest financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence in the region since 1860, BNP Paribas offers a wide range of financial services for corporate, institutional and private investors spanning corporate and institutional banking, wealth management, asset management and insurance.
We passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, including diversity of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion applicants who may be living with a disability. We have a number of internal employee networks in place to empower our staff to act and challenge the status quo.
• BNP Paribas PRIDE is highly active in favour of the LGBTQI+ community
• BNP Paribas MixCity which fosters better representation of women at all levels of the organization
• Ability, the mutual aid network for employees with a disability or a disabling or chronic illness
• BNP Paribas CulturAll which celebrates diverse backgrounds
BNP is committed to financing a carbon-neutral economy by 2050. The Group is a founding member of the Net-Zero Banking Alliance and has set up its own Low Carbon Transition Group to support its clients through their energy transitions.
BNPP has won Top employer Europe award in a 10th consecutive year
Purpose of Position
- Provide an effective and responsive advisory service to BNP Paribas Japan staff on HR issues, policies and procedures
- Reply employee queries / requests are dealt with promptly.
- Performing other tasks related to employee data management
- Support to implement new or upgrades in HR processes/systems
- Support to implement continuous operational risk management and identify, assess, monitor, report and mitigate the operational risk in the local HR processes
- Arrange the on-boarding processes e.g. monitor reference check to ensure fit & proper criteria, support the work visa application, responsible for various system input/maintenance, establish individual personal file/record, liaise with various departments (Compliance, IT, Facilities etc.), etc.
- Arrange the off-boarding processes e.g. ensure a smooth exit procedure with relevant documents & conduct exit meeting, responsible for system input/maintenance, liaise with various departments (Compliance, IT, Facilities etc.), etc.
- Manage international mobility staff (Expatriate, VIE, local-to-local) administration/process including Visa support, temporary accommodation, tax, invoice settlement.
- Prepare official letters for staff movement and contract renewal case
- Support to review, design and develop streamline process flows
- Control data quality of information within HR IS systems
- Support to provide accurate data/reports in a timely manner
- Collect data related to Historical Incidents (HIs), performed analysis in a timely manner and entered the HIs into 360HI
- Perform control testing in accordance with the APAC HR control plan and input the respective results into HR control file for manager to signoff
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Knowledge with HRIS Systems (PeopleSoft preferred), accounting and tax.