BNP Paribas Group – Measures to decrease work from office
As of 31 October, 2021
BNP Paribas Group (“BNP Paribas”) is adopting the following measures to promote Work From Home and to ensure the safety of all employees wherever possible. BNP Paribas is categorised as an “essential service provider” and, as such, our actions have been formulated accordingly.
BNP Paribas looks to ensure business continuity whilst taking numerous steps to curb the spread of infections and to promote Work From Home.
(1) Quantitative efforts
|Scope of employees to be calculated||Current Target||Achievement and Period|
|BNP Paribas Group in Japan *||Work From Home / Work From Office ratio: 60% / 40%||Current Work From Home / Work From Office ratio: 55% / 44%(October 2021)|
(2) Specific efforts
Specific efforts for promoting Work From Home
- Development of IT environment such as video conference and online chat system
- Extensive usage of videoconferencing for internal / external contacts
- Preparation of IT equipment such as monitors and keyboards for enhancing the WFH set up
- 80% of staff is capable of Work From Home using various remote solutions
- 65% of staff has been provided with company laptop
Specific efforts to reduce the number of staff who work from office (excluding above)
- Fixed Work From Home / Work From Office rotations on a strict regular basis
- Promotion of staggered commuting
- Promotion of virtual client meeting in place of physical meetings
Above information will be updated on a monthly basis.